Mobile media is now the most powerful advertising venue to attract, capture, and retain patients. We will show you how to overcome the challenges medical professionals face when reaching and engaging their patients. Did you know over 90% of adults have their mobile phone within arms reach 24/7? This means over half of your patients expect to be reached using mobile technology. We will show you why medical professionals need to implement mobile technology in their practice. We will also illustrate the correct way to use mobile technology in order to retain patients and quickly make an impact in your market. If you’re wondering why nobody answers your emails anymore, you need to hire Lisa. Your competition may be always on, are you? To start the process, we give our clients a questionnaire to fill out and discuss. The questionnaire is designed to gather information about you and your audience. What are your business goals and dreams? And how can you utilize your mobile platform to achieve those goals. As a client of Lisa Marie Wark, MBA, & Assoc. we ask you to research and collect data on your business.
- Information Gathering: To start the process, we give our clients a questionnaire to fill out and discuss. The questionnaire is designed to gather information about you. What are your business goals and dreams? And how can you utilize the web to achieve those goals.
- Strategize: The next phase is about your targeted audience/patients. Who are they? A campaign aimed at teenagers, for example, will look much different than one meant for a medical practice. As part of the strategy phase, it is also important to review and measure all your marketing venues and campaigns to see which ones are and have been successful and which ones should be put aside.
- Development: The developmental stage is the point where the campaign itself is created. At this time, we will take all of the ideas, information, visuals and use them to create the actual, mobile media campaign. This is typically done by first developing your main message. The main message serves as the driver for all the content that will be developed through other media platforms. This entire time, we will continue to make your in-progress campaign available to you for viewing, so that you can suggest any additional changes or corrections you would like to have done.
- Incorporating other Media Venues: Once you give your final approval, it is time to deliver the campaign and set deadlines. This means defining your push messages, your social media messages, updating your web site so that all your marketing platforms are consistent with the main message of the mobile campaign. This marks the official launch of your campaign.
- Quick Response: Just when you think it’s all done, don’t forget you have to listen to feedback and encourage viewer engagement. One way to engage new patients or influencers of your practice is to respond in an appropriate manner to their comments and feedback. We will visitors to your site is to offer new content or products on a regular basis. We will be more than happy to continue working together with you, to update the information on your web site. We offer maintenance packages at reduced rates, based on how often you anticipate making changes or additions to your web site.