Our niche market is the medical industry and how to share information on social media platforms. Services include how to expand your market and protect your reputation in an Internet driven world.We will illustrate the vast opportunity for medical professionals to use social media as a platform for offering advice and dispensing valuable information. Social media starts the conversation and turns your biggest fans into your greatest sales people. However, social networking, if left unattended, can lead to damaging consequences to your practice. We will show you how to deal with online critics, disgruntled patients or misinformation about your practice including the most effective way to mitigate negative comments. In a world where marketing dollars are precious,effectivesocial media is as good as gold. We will educate you on the strengths and weaknesses of social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,
Tumblr, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube. Are you ready to socialize?To start the process, we give our clients a questionnaire to fill out and discuss. The questionnaire is designed to gather information about you and your audience. What are your business goals and dreams? And how can you utilize your social media platform to achieve those goals. As a client of Lisa Marie Wark, MBA, & Assoc. we ask you to research and collect data on your business.
1. Information Gathering:To start the process, we give our clients a questionnaire to fill out and discuss. The questionnaire is designed to gather information about you. What are your business goals and dreams? And how can you utilize the web to achieve those goals.
2. Strategize:The next phase is about your targeted audience/patients. Who are they? A campaign aimed at teenagers, for example, will look much different than one meant for a medical practice. As part of the strategy phase, it is also important to review and measure all your marketing venues and campaigns to see which ones are and have been successful and which ones should be put aside.
3. Development:The developmental stage is the point where the campaign itself is created. At this time, we will take all of the ideas, information, visuals and use them to create the actual, mobile media campaign.This is typically done by first developing your main message. The main message serves as the driver for all the content that will be developed through other media platforms.This entire time, we will continue to make your in-progress campaign available to you for viewing, so that you can suggest any additional changes or corrections you would like to have done.
4. Incorporating other Media Venues:Once you give your final approval, it is time to deliver the campaign and set deadlines. This means defining your push messages, your social media messages, updating your web site so that all your marketing platforms are consistent with the main message of the mobile campaign.This marks the official launch of your campaign.
5. Quick Response:Just when you think it’s all done, don’t forget you have to listen to feedback and encourage viewer engagement. One way to engage new patients or influencers of your practice is to respond in an appropriate manner to their comments and feedback. We will visitors to your site is to offer new content or products on a regular basis. We will be more than happy to continue working together with you, to update the information on your web site. We offer maintenance packages at reduced rates, based on how often you anticipate making changes or additions to your web site.